HOW MANY HOURS P.A FOR HOW MUCH INCOME?
- When it comes to pricing, is it a fixed price per annum and then adjust the hours to suit the price OR is it the hours and then establish the price (like and Accountant | Lawyer)?
- 36 is the number of hours p.a per Family Office.
- How does controlling the hours work?
The format I utilise and strongly recommend to my coaching clients, is to capture items in an Agenda. This Agenda is disbursed to the Management Team at a certain time, in a format and the hours of the meeting is capped to 2 hours. Depending on location, travel or not, style of meeting (virtual, face to face etc.) and other variables, you will generally have 2 to 3 meetings p.a to ensure the total (inclusive of ALL the back-office admin ‘stuff’) no. of hours p.a = 36 p.a per Family Office client.
- What is the maximum number of Family Office clients you can service?
The number is 26
- Are you currently earning $286,000 p.a, working 40 weeks a year, 4 days a week and 6 hours a day = $305 an hour?